|Full name||Sieng Chanthea|
|Date of birth||9 September 2002|
|Place of birth||Koh Kong, Cambodia|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 12 December 2019
Sieng Chanthea (Khmer: សៀង ចន្ធា: born in 9 September 2002), is a Cambodian professional footballer who plays as a forward for the Cambodian national team in various levels and currently plays for Boeung Ket. He made his senior debut in a 2–0 victory against Pakistan in the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification on the 6th June 2019, becoming the youngest player to score a goal for Cambodia and in a FIFA World Cup qualification match at the age of 16 years old.
Boeung Ket Angkor FC
Chanthea has represented Cambodia national football team in multiple youth and senior level. He made his senior debut in the 2–0 win against Pakistan on the 6th of June 2019 where he also scored his first goal as a senior player after coming on as a substitute in the 81st minute.
On the 10th of December of 2019, Chanthea scored the fastest goal in the history of South East Asian Games. The goal was scored within 18 seconds of the start of the match against Myanmar whose marauding run ended with the ball finding the back of the net.
- Scores and results list Cambodia's goal tally first.
|1.||6 June 2019||Phnom Penh Olympic Stadium, Phnom Penh, Cambodia||Pakistan||2022 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- "Cambodia – Sieng Chanthea – Profile with news, career statistics and history – Soccerway". us.soccerway.com. Retrieved 2019-06-09.
- "Sieng Chanthea Cambodia football player profile". Cambodian Football. Retrieved 2019-06-09.
- "THE WAIT IS OVER". Facebook. Retrieved 2019-12-12.
- "Pakistan go down against Cambodia". 8 June 2019.
- "Fastest goal in SEA Games history". 10 December 2019.
|This biographical article related to Cambodian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|