|Full name||Sieng Chanthea|
|Date of birth||9 September 2002|
|Place of birth||Cambodia|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|2019 -||Bati Youth||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 6 June 2019
Sieng Chanthea (Khmer: សៀង ចន្ធា: born in 9 September 2002), is a Cambodian professional footballer who plays as a forward for the Cambodian national team and the Spanish Club FC Barcelona. He made his senior debut in the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification on the 6 June 2019, becoming the youngest player to score a goal for Cambodia in a 2–0 victory against Pakistan.
- Scores and results list Cambodia's goal tally first.
|1.||6 June 2019||Phnom Penh Olympic Stadium, Phnom Penh, Cambodia||Pakistan||2022 FIFA World Cup qualification|
Chanthea has been in multiple Cambodian National teams such as U-16, U-17 and U-21. He made his senior debut in the 2–0 win against Pakistan on the 6th of June 2019 where he scored his first goal as a senior player after coming on as a substitute in the 81st minute. Additionally, Chanthea is the youngest player to score for Cambodia at the age of 16.
- "Cambodia – Sieng Chanthea – Profile with news, career statistics and history – Soccerway". us.soccerway.com. Retrieved 2019-06-09.
- "Sieng Chanthea Cambodia football player profile". Cambodian Football. Retrieved 2019-06-09.
- "Pakistan go down against Cambodia". 8 June 2019.
|This biographical article related to Cambodian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|