From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sierra Madre (Spanish for "mother mountain range") may refer to one of several mountain ranges:
- In Mexico:
- Sierra Madre Occidental, a mountain range in northwestern Mexico and southern Arizona
- Sierra Madre Oriental, a mountain range in northeastern Mexico
- Sierra Madre de Oaxaca, a mountain range in south-central Mexico
- Sierra Madre del Sur, a mountain range in southern Mexico
- Sierra Madre de Chiapas, a mountain range which extends from southeastern Mexico
- In Central America:
- Sierra Madre de Chiapas, the continuation of this mountain range crossing southern Guatemala, northern El Salvador, and western Honduras
- In the Philippines:
- Sierra Madre (Philippines), a mountain range on Luzon island
- In the United States:
- The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, a 1927 novel
- The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (film), 1948 film made from the novel
- BRP 57 Sierra Madre, LT 57 - a Philippine Navy Ship run aground off Second Thomas Shoal, Spratly islands.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sierra Madre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.