(Redirected from Sierra Nevada Mountains)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Sierra Nevada in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sierra Nevada is a Spanish term meaning "snow-covered mountain range" (sierra is one of the Spanish words for "mountain range").
Sierra Nevada may refer to:
- Sierra Nevada (Spain), in Granada, Spain
- Sierra Nevada, the Trans-Mexican Volcanic Belt, in central-southern Mexico
- Sierra Nevada (U.S.), in California and Nevada, United States
- Sierra Nevada de Lagunas Bravas, a volcanic complex in Chile and Argentina
- Sierra Nevada de Mérida, in Venezuela
- Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, in Colombia
- Sierra Nevada National Park (Spain)
- Sierra Nevada National Park (Venezuela)
- Sierra Nevada Ski Station, a ski resort in Spain
- Sierra Nevada (stratovolcano), a volcano in Chile
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, a California beer brewer
- Sierra Nevada Corporation, an aerospace contractor
- Sierra Nevada (ferry), a ferry operated on San Francisco Bay
- macOS Sierra, version 10.12 of the macOS operating system
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sierra Nevada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.