Sierra Vista (Pacific Electric)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sierra Vista Local (Pacific Electric))
|Termini||Pacific Electric Building,
Downtown Los Angeles
Eastside Los Angeles
|Owner||Southern Pacific Railroad|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) standard gauge|
It was part of the Northern District from 1895 to 1938. From 1938 until its demise in 1950, it was multiplexed with the Southern District Watts Line
- Pasadena Short Line (Pacific Electric) — transfer station at Sierra Vista.
- Bigmapblog.com: "Map of Los Angeles, California Rail Systems (1906)", with Pasadena Short Line labeled.
- Bigmapblog.com: "Pacific Electric map of Los Angeles (1920)"
- Uncanny.net: Transportation and the City, Past and Present — Tour of Sierra Vista Local Line
- El Sereno Historical Society.org: History of El Sereno
- Pacific Electric Railway Historical Society.org: Northern District
|This tram-, streetcar-, or light rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transportation in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|