From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sigils)
|Look up sigil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sigil may refer to:
A symbol or emblem
- Sigil (magic), a type of symbol used in magic
- Sigil (computer programming), a symbol attached to a variable name in some programming languages
- A seal (emblem)
- Scribal abbreviation (sigla), a symbol used to identify manuscripts or other primary sources in library catalogues, bibliographic discussions, or other forms of bibliographic or textual criticism
- Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled, a video game for the Nintendo DS platform
- Sigil (comics), a comic book from CrossGen
- Sigil (Dungeons & Dragons), a city in the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game
- Sigil Games Online, a software company in Carlsbad, California
- Sigil, a 2003 album by Cauda Pavonis
- Sigil, a 2006 album by Nuru Kane
- Sigil (application), a cross platform, open-source application for the creation of ePub format e-books
- Sigil (computer programming), a symbol attached to a variable name, showing the variable's datatype or scope, usually a prefix.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sigil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.