This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Original author(s)||SK Morgan|
|Developer(s)||Buchanan Computing Ltd|
2.6 / January 2011
|Available in||English, Welsh|
|Type||Traffic sign design|
Initially created in the early 1980s as a university project by Simon Morgan, SignPlot 3 has undergone several updates. The program is designed to automate almost all the layout and spacing rules of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions, Traffic Signs Manual Chapter 7, and drawings issued by the Welsh Assembly Government for bilingual signing.
- Road signs in the United Kingdom
- Traffic sign
- Highways Act 1980
- Highway Code
- Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984
- "Buchanan Computing - home". www.buchanancomputing.co.uk. Retrieved 16 April 2017.
- "Buchanan Computing - News stories". www.buchanancomputing.net. Retrieved 16 April 2017.
- "The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002". www.opsi.gov.uk. Retrieved 16 April 2017.
- "Traffic signs manual - GOV.UK". www.dft.gov.uk. Retrieved 16 April 2017.