|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Also known as||Halim|
|Genres||Hard rock, alternative rock|
|Associated acts||Skid Row Wednesday 13 The Wildhearts Aiden Pain of Salvation|
|Past members||Egill Örn Rafnsson
Sign is an Icelandic rock band that was formed in 2000, as Halim, to compete in the Icelandic version of the Battle of the bands called Musiktilraunir. The band 's frontman and founding member Ragnar Zolberg is also a solo artist and a guitar player in the Swedish band Pain of Salvation.  Sign has toured with bands such as Wednesday 13, The Wildhearts, Aiden, The Answer, Skid Row and played a show with Alice Cooper in Iceland. In August 2007 Sign played their first headline tour of the UK.
In 2013 Sign released their fifth album called "Hermd", the album is currently only available in Iceland. The album was co-produced by Sign, Daniel Bergstrand and Sorg&Umbreit and recorded at Dugout Studio in Uppsala, Sweden and Principal studios, Germany.
- Current members
- Ragnar Zolberg - vocals, guitars (2000–present)
- Arnar Grétarsson - guitars (2004–present)
- Heimir Hjartarson - bass (2007–present)
- Hálfdán Árnason - bass (2012–present)
- Aggi Friðbertsson - guitar, keyboards (2008–present)
- Ragnar Ólafsson - keyboards, vocals (2013–present)
- Hrafnkell Örn - drums (2013–present)
- Leo Margarit - drums (2013–present)
- Former members
- Egill Örn Rafnsson - drums (2000–2009)
- Sigurður Ágúst - bass (2000–2003)
- Hörður Stefánsson - guitars (2000–2001)
- Baldvin Freyr (Baddi) - guitars (2001–2004)
- Silli Geirdal - bass (2004–2007)
- Jon Skäre - drums (2009–2012)
- Vindar og Breytingar (2001)
- Fyrir Ofan Himininn (2002)
- Thank God for Silence (2005)
- The Hope (2007)
- Hermd (2013)
- Sign EP (2004)
- Out from the Dirt EP (2012)
- "So Pretty" Single (2006)
- 16 September - 5 October 2006 - Opening for Wednesday 13 on 18 concerts in Germany, Great Britain, The Netherlands, France and Belgium.
- May 2007 - Opening for The Wildhearts in Great Britain
- 8–17 August 2007 - Signs first head-line tour in Great Britain, 10 concerts.
- 13 November - 1 December 2007 - Opening for Skid Row on 13 concerts in Great Britain and Iceland.
- 1–11 April 2008 - 7 concerts in Iceland with Benny Crespo's Gang and Dr. Spock
- 13 May - 1 June 2008 - Opening for Wednesday 13 on 11 concerts in Great Britain
- 10 June 2008 - Opening for Whitesnake in Iceland
- 1–31 October 2008 - Opening for Aiden in UK and Europe
- "Sign biography". Ragnar Zolberg. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- "Ragnar Zolberg on guitar". P A I N O F S A L V A T I O N d o t c o m. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- Kerrang! Maiden Heaven Track Listing Revealed!
- "Albums, Anger and a duet with Lay Low! It's Sign's Ragnar Zolberg". IMX - Iceland Music Export. Retrieved 2016-04-13.