|Kabushiki-gaisha Shigunaru Emudi|
|Katsuji Morishita (President)|
Signal.MD Inc. (Japanese: 株式会社シグナル・エムディ Hepburn: Kabushiki-gaisha Shigunaru Emudi) is a Japanese animation studio founded in 2014 by Production I.G holding company IG Port as one of its new subsidiaries that specializes in the production of anime.
In 2014, IG Port announced it was forming a new animation division named SIGNAL.MD. Its goal is said to be to develop technology for full digital animation and smart devices. It will also build the foundation for the production of animation aimed at children and families (including Pokémon: Destiny Deoxys, Pokémon the Movie: Black—Victini and Reshiram and White—Victini and Zekrom, and Pokémon Origins). Production I.G board member Katsuji Morishita was appointed as president of SIGNAL.MD.
- Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note (2015–2016)
- Atom: The Beginning (2017, co-production with OLM and Production I.G)
- Recovery of an MMO Junkie (2017)
- Hashiri Tsuzukete Yokattatte. (2018)
- Chikyūgai Shōnen Shōjo (TBA)
- Colorful Ninja Iromaki (2016)
- Cyborg 009: Call of Justice (2016, co-production with OLM)
- Napping Princess (2017)
- Birthday Wonderland (2019)
- Cider no Yō ni Kotoba ga Wakiagaru (2020, co-production with Sublimation)
- Fate/Grand Order: Camelot - The Shining Airgetlám (2020, production co-operation by Production I.G; first film)
- "I.G/Xebec/Wit Studio's Parent Forms New Animation Subsidiary".
- "Signal-MD". www.signal-md.co.jp.
- Raphael Antonio Pineda (March 24, 2019). "Fate/Grand Order Shinsei Entaku Ryōiki Camelot 2-Part Film Project Reveals Staff, Cast, 2020 Opening". AnimeNewsNetwork. Retrieved March 24, 2019.