Signals Intelligence Agency
There do not appear to be enough references currently present in this article to demonstrate notability. However, a user has performed a search that indicated that this is a notable topic. (August 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Signals Intelligence Agency (SIA) formerly known as the National Electronic Security Authority (NESA) is the United Arab Emirates intelligence agency. A January 2019 report by Reuters revealed that the agency participated in Project Raven, a confidential initiative to help the UAE surveil other governments, militants, and human rights activists. In 2014, Project Raven helped the SIA (NESA at the time) break up an ISIS network in the UAE.
- "Exclusive: Ex-NSA cyberspies reveal how they helped hack foes of UAE". Reuters.
- "Can a U.N. Report Help Rein in Expansive and Abusive Digital Surveillance?". www.worldpoliticsreview.com. Retrieved 2019-08-03.
- "LEARN TODAY, DEFEND TOMORROW". December 1, 2019. Retrieved June 26, 2019.
- "NESA's first ever 'UAE Cyber Quest 2014' concludes with team from Al Hosn School announced as winners of the final day competition". May 28, 2014. Retrieved June 26, 2019.
- "Signals Intelligence Agency organises 5th edition of UAE CyberQuest". October 4, 2018. Retrieved June 26, 2019.
|This United Arab Emirates-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|