From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Signora is the Italian-language version of Mrs; it may also refer to:
- L'ha fatto una signora, a 1938 film directed by Mario Mattoli and starring Michele Abruzzo;
- La Signora, a character in Commedia dell'arte;
- Signora Bovary, an album of Italian singer-songwriter Francesco Guccini;
- La signora delle camelie, a 1915 Italian historical drama film;
- La signora senza camelie, a 1953 Italian black-and-white drama film;
- Nostra Signora, the Italian religious title for the Blessed Virgin Mary;
- Signora Oriente, the name of an alleged religious figure.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Signora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.