Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up signs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Signs is the plural of sign. See sign (disambiguation).
Signs may also refer to:
- Signs (film), a 2002 film by M. Night Shyamalan
- Signs (short film), 2008 short film
- Signs (journal), a journal of women's studies
- Signs Gospel, a hypothetical source text for the Gospel of John, according to source criticism
- Signs of the Times (magazine), a Seventh-day Adventist magazine published in the U.S. by Pacific Press
- Signs of the Times (Australian magazine), the Australian edition of that magazine published by Signs Publishing Company
- Signs Publishing Company in Victoria, Australia
- "Signs" (Five Man Electrical Band song), a 1970 song by Five Man Electrical Band
- "Signs", a 1995 single from the band Blameless
- "Signs" (Cardiacs song), a 1999 song by Cardiacs
- "Signs" (Snoop Dogg song), a 2005 song by Snoop Dogg featuring Justin Timberlake and Charlie Wilson
- "Signs" (Bloc Party song), a 2009 Bloc Party song from the album Intimacy Remixed
- "Signs" (Drake song), a 2017 Drake song
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Signs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.