Sigurd Lie (May 23, 1871 – September 30, 1904) was a Norwegian composer and conductor.
Lie is known for romances, and his best-known work is the romance Sne (Snow) with lyrics by Helge Rode. He also wrote other well-regarded Norwegian romances, including Hav (The Sea) and Det er vaar (It Is Spring), both with lyrics by Idar Handagard. He also set poems by Vilhelm Krag to music.
- Konsertstykke (Concert Pieces), for violin and orchestra
- Norsk dans nr. 2 (Norwegian Dance no. 2)
- Wartburg, for bass-baritone and orchestra
- Symfoni i a-moll (Symphony in A minor), 1903
- Sne (Snow)
- Stubhaug, Arild. 2006. Sophus Lie. Une pensée audacieuse. Translation of Det var mine tanker djerhvet. Matematikeren Sophus Lie (2000). Berlin: Springer, p. 493.
- Qvamme, Börre. 1949. Norwegian Music and Composers. London: Bond, p. 46.
- Lange, Kristian. 1971. Researching the Song: A Lexicon. Oslo: Tanum, p. 48.
- Emmons, Shirlee, & Wilbur Watkins Lewis. 2006. Researching the Song: A Lexicon. Oxford: Oxford University Press, p. 264.