From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sigurd the Volsung)
Sigurd is a Scandinavian male name.
People with the name:
In art and literature:
- Sigurd (opera), an opera by Ernest Reyer
- The Story of Sigurd the Volsung and the Fall of the Niblungs, an epic poem by William Morris
- Sigurd, Utah, a town in Sevier County, Utah, United States
- Sigurd, the main character from the first generation from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- Kamen Rider Sigurd, a New Generation Rider from Kamen Rider Gaim
- Siward (disambiguation), English equivalent to Sigurd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sigurd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.