Sikorsky is an English-language respelling of the Slavic surname Sikorski. Derived from the Polish word sikora – meaning "chickadee or tit" – it was originally the name of a noble Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth family.
Sikorsky or Sikorski (feminine: Sikorska, plural: Sikorscy) may refer to:
People with the surname
- Brian Sikorski (born 1974), Major League Baseball and Nippon Professional Baseball relief pitcher
- Daniel Sikorski (born 1987), Austrian footballer
- Igor Sikorsky (1889–1972), Russian-American inventor and founder of the Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Kazimierz Sikorski (1895-1986), Polish composer
- Radosław Sikorski (born 1963), Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs, former Minister of National Defence
- Roman Sikorski (1920–1983), Polish mathematician
- Rudolf Sikorski, fictional character in Boris and Arkady Strugatsky's series of novels
- Władysław Sikorski (1881–1943), Polish general and Prime Minister in exile during World War II
- Sikorsky (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Sikorsky (crater), a lunar crater named after Igor Sikorsky
- Sikorsky Aircraft, also known as the Sikorsky Aero Engineering Company
- Hans Sikorski, a music publishing house in Hamburg, Germany
- Polish Institute and Sikorski Museum in London, named for General Władysław Sikorski
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sikorsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.