Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Primary user||United States Navy|
- Designation for three Sikorsky S-41 flying boats for evaluation.
- Designation for two Sikorsky PS-2 flying boats converted as transports.
- Four Sikorsky PS-3 flying boats converted as transports.
- Designation for two impressed Sikorsky S-38A flying boats.
- Designation for two impressed Sikorsky S-41 flying boats.
- Andrade 1979, p. 218
- Andrade, John (1979). U.S.Military Aircraft Designations and Serials since 1909. Midland Counties Publications. ISBN 0-904597-22-9.
|This article on an aircraft of the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|