Sila National Park
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Parco Nazionale della Sila|
Lake Ariamacina, Sila National Park
|Area||736.95 km2 (284.54 sq mi)|
|Governing body||Ministero dell'Ambiente|
Sila National Park was established in 1997 and covers about 74,000 ha in Calabria. Its highest mountains are Mt. Botte Donato (1,928m), in Sila Grande, and Mt. Gariglione (1,764m) in Sila Piccola.
- "Sila – Welcome to Santa Monica Resort & Village".
- "The Sila: A National Park in Calabria not to miss!". 29 November 2015.
- "Special offers, last minute, discounts and promotions Sila National Park".
- "The Sila and its extraordinary beauty". 17 November 2014.
- "Sila – Visit Calabria".
- Yearbook of the Italian Parks 2005, edited by Comunicazione in association with Federparchi and the Italian State Tourism Board ISBN 88-7585-011-9
|This Italian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a protected area in Europe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|