He is the co-founder of Reach Robotics, an augmented reality gaming company that creates robots for gaming and for STEM education. Adekunle has partnered with Apple, signing an exclusive distribution deal to sell his product in both the United States and Britain.
- "Nigerian inventor Silas Adekunle creates MekaMon gaming robots". BBC Africa. October 29, 2018. Retrieved February 10, 2018.
- Njideka Agbo (September 17, 2018). "Silas Adekunle: The Smartest Gaming Guru In The World". The Guardian. Retrieved February 10, 2018.
- "Nigerian Tech entrepreneur Silas Adekunle secured deal with Apple to sell gaming robot MekaMon - Gova-Media". Gova-Media. 2017-12-27. Retrieved 2018-09-15.
- "This Young Black Robotics Engineer and CEO Just Landed a Sweet Deal with Apple". Black Enterprise. 2017-11-15. Retrieved 2018-09-15.
- Olson, Parmy. "Meet The Young Robotics Entrepreneur Who Got A Dream Deal With Apple". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-09-15.
- "The UK's top 100 black and minority ethnic leaders in technology". Financial Times. Retrieved 2018-11-26.
|This Nigerian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|