Silencer (Nels Cline Trio album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Studio album by Nels Cline Trio|
|Recorded||20–21 December 1990 at Sage & Sound, Hollywood, CA.|
|Genre||Free Jazz, Jazz-Rock|
|Producer||Nels Cline and Jeff Gauthier|
|Nels Cline Trio chronology|
Silencer is the first Nels Cline Trio album. The American release, with red cover letters, is out of print, but has notes by Nels Cline.
- "Las Vegas Tango" (Gil Evans) 7:25
- "Mags" 7:34
- "Rampling by the Sea" 4:57
- "Sacred Love" 4:64
- "Lucile's Trip" 6:34
- "Broasted" 5:03
- "Angels of the Harbour" 7:52
- "Silencer" 3:31
- "Lapsing" 14:24
- "Part 1"
- "Part 2"
- "Exiled" 6:02
All compositions by Nels Cline except as indicated.
- Nels Cline - Guitar
- Mark London Sims - Bass Guitar
- Michael Preussner - Drum Set
- Engineered by Geoff Sykes. Mixed by Geoff Sykes and Nels Cline. Produced by Nels Cline and Jeff Gauthier.
Enja Records 2011
|This 1990s jazz album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|