Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up silencio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Silencio (Portuguese or Spanish for "silence") may refer to:
- "Silencio" (Rafael Hernández song), 1932 bolero by Rafael Hernández
- "Silencio", a 1953 song by Celia Cruz & La Sonora Matancera
- "Silencio" (David Bisbal song), from the 2006 studio album, Premonición
- "Silencio" (Nelly Furtado song), from the 2009 studio album, Mi Plan
Film and TV
- Club Silencio, a fictional club in the 2001 film Mulholland Drive
- Lake Silencio, a fictional lake in the Doctor Who episodes "The Impossible Astronaut" and "The Wedding of River Song"
- Silencio, a luchador character of Kenny Hotz
- Silence, the relative or total lack of audible sound
- Silence (disambiguation)
- El Silencio (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silencio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.