From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up silencio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Silencio (Portuguese or Spanish for "silence") may refer to:
- "Silencio" (Rafael Hernández song), 1932 bolero by Rafael Hernández
- "Silencio", a 1953 song by Celia Cruz & La Sonora Matancera
- "Silencio" (David Bisbal song), from the 2006 studio album, Premonición
- "Silencio" (Nelly Furtado song), from the 2009 studio album, Mi Plan
Film and TV
- Club Silencio, a fictional club in the 2001 film Mulholland Drive
- Lake Silencio, a fictional lake in the Doctor Who episodes "The Impossible Astronaut" and "The Wedding of River Song"
- Silencio, a luchador character of Kenny Hotz
- Silence, the relative or total lack of audible sound
- Silence (disambiguation)
- El Silencio (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silencio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.