Silesian Lowlands (or Silesian Plains, Polish: Nizina Śląska, Czech: Slezská nížina, German: Schlesische Niederung, Schlesische Tiefebene, Schlesische Bucht or Oderebene) are lowlands located in Silesia, Poland in Central Europe. A small part is located in the Czech Republic. It is part of the Central European Plain. Silesian Lowlands is a physical-geographical macroregion. It is the warmest region in Poland.
physical-geographical mesoregions of Silesian Lowlands
- Oleśnica Plain (Polish: Równina Oleśnicka)
- Racibórz Basin (Polish: Kotlina Raciborska)
- Głubczyce Plateau / Opava Hilly Land (Polish: Płaskowyż Głubczycki, Czech: Opavská pahorkatina)
- Opole Plain (Polish: Równina Opolska)
- Niemodlin Plain (Polish: Równina Niemodlińska)
|This Poland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|