From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up silhouette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A silhouette is a view of an object or scene as a solid shape of a single color, usually black. The shape therefore depicts the outline of the object, while the interior is featureless. Silhouette may also refer to:
- Etienne de Silhouette, finance minister of Louis XV, for whom the silhouette is named
- Silhouette (album), album by jazz musician Kenny G
- Silhouettes (album), an album by the metal band Textures
- The Silhouette (album), an album by the metal band Ava Inferi
- Silhouette (Kenny G instrumental), the title track of the above album
- "Silhouette", a track on the album Music of the Spheres (Mike Oldfield album)
- "Silhouette", a song by Opeth from their 1995 album Orchid
- "Silhouette", a song by Thrice from their 2003 album The Artist in the Ambulance
- "Your Silhouette", a song written by Audra Mae and recorded by Katherine Jenkin's 2011 album Daydream.
- "Silhouette", a song by Owl City from the album The Midsummer Station
- Silhouettes (Marmaduke Duke song), the third single from Marmaduke Duke, released 6 July 2009
- "Silhouettes" (The Rays song), a doo-wop song popularized by The Rays, Steve Gibson & the Red Caps, Herman's Hermits and others
- "Silhouettes" (Avicii song), song by Avicii, released in 2012
- "Silhouettes", a single by Smile Empty Soul from their 2003 self-titled album Smile Empty Soul (album)
- "Silhouettes", a song recorded by Of Monsters and Men for the The Hunger Games: Catching Fire soundtrack
- Silhouette (film), a 1990 TV-movie starring Faye Dunaway
- "Silhouette", a series of romance novels published by Mills & Boon that Full House Stephanie and Michelle books are based on.
- Silhouette (comics), a Marvel Comic heroine
- Silhouette (Doctor Who), a 2014 novel
- Silhouette (real name Ursula Zandt), a character in the Watchmen series
- Organizations in Deus Ex#Silhouette
- Lamborghini Silhouette, a mid-engined sport car made by Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.
- Oldsmobile Silhouette, a minivan built by General Motors from 1990 to 2004
- Silhouette racing car, a type of racing car.
- Silhouette Island, an island in the Seychelles
- The Silhouette, the student newspaper at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Silhouette (eyewear), an Austrian producer and distributor of consumer opticals
- Silhouette (clustering), a method used in cluster analysis
- Silhouette (yacht), one of a series of yacht designs (16' to 20' Length Overall) by Robert Tucker
- Silhouettes (dance group), a silhouette dance group as runner-up in the sixth season of America's Got Talent
- Silhouette, a generic role-playing game system first published by French-Canadian editor Dream Pod 9
- Celebrity Silhouette, a Solstice-class cruise ship, currently under construction for Celebrity Cruises.
- Metallic silhouette shooting, a popular shooting sport, using movable metallic targets shaped like animals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silhouette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.