Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up silica or sílica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Silica or silicon dioxide is a chemical compound.
Silica may also refer to:
- Silica gel, a desiccant
- Silica, Rožňava District, Slovakia
- Silica, Kansas, United States
- Silica, Minnesota, United States
- Silica, West Virginia
- Silica, Wisconsin, United States
- USS Silica (IX-151), a boat
- Silica, a character from the light novel and anime series Sword Art Online
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.