From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up silica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Silica or silicon dioxide is a chemical compound.
Silica may also refer to:
- Silica gel, a desiccant
- Silica, Rožňava District, Slovakia
- Silica, Kansas, United States
- Silica, Minnesota, United States
- Silica, West Virginia
- Silica, Wisconsin, United States
- USS Silica (IX-151), a boat
- Silica, a character from the light novel and anime series Sword Art Online
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.