|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-WB|
Siliguri subdivision is a subdivision of the Darjeeling district in the state of West Bengal, India. It consists of the Siliguri municipal corporation and four community development blocks: Matigara, Naxalbari, Phansidewa and Kharibari. The four blocks contain 22 gram panchayats and two census towns: Bairatisal and Uttar Bagdogra. The subdivision has its headquarters at Siliguri.
Matigara block consists of one census town: Bairatisal and rural areas with 5 gram panchayats, viz. Matigara-I, Matigara-II, Atharakhai, Patharghata, and Champasari. This block has two police stations: Siliguri and Matigara. Headquarters of this block is in Kadamtala.
Naxalbari block consists of one census town: Uttar Bagdogra and rural areas with 6 gram panchayats, viz. Naxalbari, Lower Bagdogra, Upper Bagdogra, Gossaipur, Hatighisa, and Maniram. This block has two police stations: Bagdogra and Naxalbari. Headquarters of this block is in Naxalbari.
Phansidewa block consists of rural areas only with 7 gram panchayats, viz. Phansidewa-Bansgoan, Chathat-Bansgaon, Bidhannagar-I, Bidhannagar-II, Ghospukur, Jalas-Nijamtara, and Hetmuri-Singhijhora. This block has one police station at Phansidewa. Headquarters of this block is in Phansidewa.
Kharibari block consists of rural areas only with 4 gram panchayats, viz. Kharibari-Panishali, Raniganj-Panishali, Binnabari, and Buraganj. This block has one police station at Kharibari. Headquarters of this block is in Kharibari.
As per order of the Delimitation Commission in respect of the delimitation of constituencies in the West Bengal, the ward no. 1 to 30 and 45 to 47 of the Siliguri municipal corporation will constitute the Siliguri assembly constituency of West Bengal. The Phansidewa block and the Kharibari block constitute the Phansidewa assembly constituency. The three villages of Sitong Forest, Sivok Hill Forest and Sivok Forest under the Champasari gram panchayat of the Matigara block will be part of Kurseong assembly constituency. Rest of the area under the Matigara block and the area under the Naxalbari block will constitute the Matigara–Naxalbari assembly constituency. The Phansidewa constituency will be reserved for Scheduled tribes (ST) candidates. The Matigara–Naxalbari constituency will be reserved for Scheduled castes (SC) candidates. All these four constituencies will be part of the Darjeeling Lok Sabha constituency.
- "Directory of District, Sub division, Panchayat Samiti/ Block and Gram Panchayats in West Bengal, March 2008". West Bengal. National Informatics Centre, India. 19 March 2008. Retrieved 9 December 2008.
- "District Profile". Official website of Darjeeling district. Retrieved 9 December 2008.
- "Contact details of Block Development Officers". Darjeeling district. Panchayats and Rural Development Department, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 26 December 2008.
- The other 14 wards of the Siliguri municipal corporation are located in the Jalpaiguri Sadar subdivision.
- "Press Note, Delimitation Commission" (PDF). Assembly Constituencies in West Bengal. Delimitation Commission. pp. 5–6, 23. Retrieved 10 January 2009.