From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siliqua may refer to:
- Siliqua, Sardinia, a comune in the Province of Cagliari
- Silique or Siliqua (botany), a botanical term for a fruit of 2 fused carpels with the length being more than twice the width
- Siliqua (genus), a genus of clam
- Ceratonia siliqua, the carob tree, a flowering evergreen shrub or tree species native to the Mediterranean region
- Ensis siliqua, the pod razor, a coastal bivalve species of European waters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siliqua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.