Silk Road (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Silk Road in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Silk Road is any of a number of trade routes across the Afro-Eurasian landmass.
Silk Road may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
Films and television
- The Silk Road (Japanese TV series), a 1980 documentary produced by Japan's NHK.
- The Silk Road (film), a 1988 Japanese film
- Maritime Silk Road (film), a 2011 Iranian movie
- The Silk Road (UK TV series), a 2016 documentary by the BBC, in 3 episodes, presented by Sam Willis
- Silkroad Online, a 2005 free multiplayer online game
- Silk Road, a novel by Jeanne Larsen
- Silk Road, a book by Eileen Ormsby of All Things Vice
- Silk Road, 2011 book written by Colin Falconer (writer)
- The Silk Roads, 2015 book written by Peter Frankopan
- Silk Road (album), a 1997 album by Art Farmer
- Silk Road, for string quartet Tan Dun
- Silk Road Fantasia, Zhao Jiping
- Silk Road, album by Kitarō
- Silk Road Suite, a 1996 musical compositions by Kitarō for the NHK documentary series
- "Silk Road", song by Rick Ross from Black Market (Rick Ross album)
- Silk Road Rising, a theater company in downtown Chicago
Organizations and commerce
- Silk Road (marketplace), a Tor hidden service anonymous black market shut down in 2013, involved in illegal drug activities
- Silk Road Project, a non-profit organization initiated by acclaimed cellist Yo-Yo Ma
- SilkRoad, Inc., a multinational corporation that provides human resources software services
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silk Road.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.