|Born||2 June 1971|
|Club||SC Dynamo Berlin, SSF Bonn|
Silko Günzel (born 2 June 1971) is a retired German freestyle swimmer who specialized in short course (25 m pool) sprint swimming disciplines, in which he won eight European medals between 1991 and 1994.
He originates from East Germany. After retiring from swimming in 1996 he worked as a software developer and doctor in physiotherapy and health care related fields. Between 2000 and 2010, he founded three medical consulting companies: Airnergy AG, Medical Biophysics GmbH and Günzel Medical Consulting & Development UG.
- Silko Günzel "Apparatus and process for the generation of fluid activated by singlet oxygen", US Patent 20090202399, Filing date: March 17, 2007
- Schwimmen – DDR – Meisterschaften – Halle (Herren – Teil 1). Schwimmen – Deutsche Meisterschaften – Sprint und Kurzbahn (Herren-Teil 1) sport-komplett.de
- Langbahn männlich. ssf-bonn-schwimmen.com
- Medizintechnik Günzel GmbH. genios-firmen.de
- Schwimmen – Sprint – Europameisterschaften Herren. sport-komplett.de
- Günzel Medical Consulting & Development UG (haftungsbeschränkt). sauerstoffenergietherapie.de
- Silko Günzel. medi-cine-akademie.de