|This article does not cite any sources. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Single by Iron Butterfly|
|Producer(s)||Brad Shapiro & Dave Crawford|
"Silly Sally" is a song by Iron Butterfly that was released as a single in 1971 after the departure of Doug Ingle. Mike Pinera and M. Jones wrote "Silly Sally" in an attempt to keep the band together. Though the usual B-side is "Stone Believer", it has also been issued with "Butterfly Bleu" (voice box solo) on the B-side. The single did not chart and in 1971 Iron Butterfly disbanded.
- "Silly Sally" (M. Pinera, M. Jones) – 2:12
- "Stone Believer" (Doug Ingle, Ron Bushy, Lee Dorman) – 4:25
- Doug Ingle – organ and lead vocals on "Stone Believer"
- Mike Pinera – guitar, lead vocals
- Larry "Rhino" Reinhardt – guitar
- Lee Dorman – bass, backing vocals
- Ron Bushy – drums
- Diane Adams – background vocals on "Silly Sally"
|This 1970s rock song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|