From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up silo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A silo is a structure for storing bulk materials.
Silo or SILO may refer to:
- SILO (boot loader), used in Linux
- Silo (library), a data file format and library for scientific model data
- Silo (software), a 3D modeling software
- Quintus Poppaedius Silo, leader of the Italian tribe of the Marsi
- Silo of Asturias, king of Asturias (in Spain) from 774 to 783
- Silo (Mario Rodríguez) (1938–2010), Argentine writer and founder of the Humanist Movement
- Missile silo, an underground missile launching facility
- Information silo, a management system incapable of reciprocal operation with other, related management systems
- Roy and Silo, chinstrap penguin pair
- School Infrastructure Local Option, a 1% local option sales tax in Iowa, U.S.
- Shilo (disambiguation)
- Silastic silo, used to treat abdominal wall defects
- Silo (series), science fiction novellas by Hugh Howey
- Silo (store), a defunct chain of retail electronics stores
- The Silo, an agricultural newspaper from Lesotho
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.