(Redirected from Silsila (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Silsila (also transliterated as Silsilah, Silsileh, Silsilay, Selseleh, Selsele, etc.) is an Arabic term meaning "chain", "lineage".
Silsila may also refer to:
- Silsila (1981 film), a Hindi film starring Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha and Jaya Bhaduri, with music by Shiv Hair and lyrics by Javed Akhtar.
- Silsila (1987 film), a Pakistani Punjabi-language film
- Silsilay, a Pakistani TV series
- Silsiilay, a 2005 Hindi film
- Selseleh County, Iran
- Gebel el-Silsila, an archaeological quarry site in Egypt
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silsila.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.