Silver State South Solar Project
|Silver State South Solar Project|
Location of Silver State South Solar Project in Nevada
|Construction began||September 3, 2014|
|Site area||2,900 acres|
|Nameplate capacity||250 MW|
The 250 MW Silver State South Solar Project is a photovoltaic power station which is being constructed by subcontractors for First Solar. Construction is expected to be complete in early 2016. The plant will be owned and operated by a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Resources, and power will be sold to Southern California Edison.
- Brahma Group (2015). "Project Spotlight Silver State South Solar Project".
- First Solar (September 3, 2014). "Construction Begins on 250MW Silver State Solar Project in Primm Nevada".
- Bureau of Land Management (September 2011). "BLM Supplemental EIS" (PDF).
- Bureau of Land Management. "Silver State South" (PDF).
- "Silver State Solar Power South, Monthly". Electricity Data Browser. Energy Information Administration. Retrieved March 19, 2016.