Silver dollar is a dollar coin made of silver or any white metal.
Silver dollar or Dollar may also refer to:
- Silver certificate (United States)
- Silver dollar, A North American-style pancake.
- Silver dollar (fish), a name given to various fish species.
- Silver Dollar, Ontario, a community in Ontario, Canada.
- Silver Dollar City, a theme park in Missouri, United States.
- Sylvestro Carolla, New Orleans gangster known as "Silver Dollar".
- James Marion West, Jr., Texas oilman known as "Silver Dollar Jim" for throwing coins to passersby on the street.
- Silver Dollar (film), a 1932 film starring Edward G. Robinson.
- "Silver Dollar", hit song sung by Teresa Brewer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silver dollar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.