Jump to navigation Jump to search
Silver fluoride can refer to:
- Silver subfluoride (disilver monofluoride), Ag2F
- Silver(I) fluoride (silver monofluoride, argentous fluoride), AgF
- Silver(II) fluoride (silver difluoride, argentic fluoride), AgF2
- Silver(III) fluoride (silver trifluoride), AgF3
- Silver diamine fluoride, a material used to stop dental caries (cavities).
| set index page lists chemical compounds articles associated with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.