Silver Screen (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Silver screen (disambiguation))
Silver Screen may refer to:
- Silver screen, a type of projection screen
- Silverscreen, UK retail chain
- Silver Screen, Polish cinema operator
- Silver Screen (magazine), American publication about the movies (1930–77)
- Silver Screen (novel), science fiction novel
- Silver Screen (Pakistan), film-based TV channel
- Silver Screen Classics, Canadian cable TV channel
- Silver Screen Partners, U.S. theatrical motion picture financier
- Silver Screen Pictures, Indian film company
- Silver Screen Awards Competition, Singapore International Film Festival
- Silver Screen Handicap, American Thoroughbred horse race, now known as the Affirmed Handicap
- Similarly named
- Movie theatre, sometimes referred to as the silver screen.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silver Screen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.