From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up silverback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A silverback is an adult male gorilla. The word may also refer to
- Atlanta Silverbacks, an American professional soccer team
- Cincinnati Silverbacks, an indoor soccer club
- Miami Valley/Dayton Silverbacks, a former professional indoor football team
- Quad Cities Silverbacks, an International Fight League team
- Salmon Arm Silverbacks, a Tier II Junior "A" ice hockey team
Athletes, nicknamed "silverback":
- James Harrison (American football), a linebacker for the Pittsburgh Steelers,
- Seth Petruzelli, mixed martial arts fighter
- Trent Williams, an offensive tackle for the Washington Redskins
- Jason Dunstall, former Australian Rules full-forward for the Hawthorn Hawks
- The original 2G iPhone (1st generation) was nicknamed silverback for its aluminium back plate.
- Silverback, a common name for plants in the genus Luina
- Silverback Cargo Freighters, a cargo airline
- Silverback Gorilla, an album by rapper Sheek Louch
- Silverback Games, a Canadian video game developer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silverback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.