Silves may refer to :
- Silves, Portugal, municipality and former bishopric in Algarve, southern Portugal
- Diocese of Silves, former bishopric with see in Silves
- Silves Cathedral, its mother church in the municipality of Silves
- Taifa of Silves, medieval Muslim emirate around the city of Silves.
- Silves, Amazonas, municipality in state of Amazonas, Brazil;
- Ilha de Silves, the island with the same name as the municipality of Silves, Amazonas
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.