12 February 1976
|Other names||Sylvie, Silvia Granz, Sylvia Saint, Sylvia, Silvia, Renate Sinth, Silvie, Szilvia|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||50 kg (110 lb; 7 st 12 lb)|
Silvia Saint, born Silvie Tomčalová (born 12 February 1976) is a former Czech pornographic actress. In 1996 she was Penthouse Pet of the Year in the Czech edition of the magazine. She has appeared in over 300 pornographic movies.
Silvia Saint was born Silvia Tomcalova on February 12, 1976, in what is now the Czech Republic. Growing up under communism, she was an only child who faced many hardships in her life including poverty and the death of her father when she was young.
Saint began as an erotic modeling, first lingerie, then nude in magazines and finally to pornographic films. She was Penthouse Pet of the Year in 1996 (Czech edition). After her introduction to the American porn industry she became the October 1998 Penthouse Pet of the Month (U.S. edition).
Saint's early films were shot in Europe, many for Private Media Group. She performed in a Private Media Group space-themed pornographic film The Uranus Experiment: Part Two, which featured a brief scene filmed in a Russian aircraft flying a parabolic track (similar to NASA's Vomit Comet). The film featured around 20 seconds of Saint and Nick Lang (who both portray astronauts living on a space station) having penetrative sex in freefall. The scene was nominated for a Nebula Award, but it did not win.
In 2006 she won the rights to the Internet domain name silviasaint.com from a cybersquatter in a Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy action. Since 2007 she has only starred and performed in lesbian sex movies, while also taking care of the auditions as director and producer to her official website.
- 1998 AVN Award – Best Tease Performance (Fresh Meat 4)
- 2000 Hot d'Or Award – Best European Supporting Actress (Le Contrat des Anges)
- 2000 FICEB Ninfa Award – Best Lesbian Scene (Alexia and Cie) with Nikki Anderson & Kate More
- 2004 FICEB Ninfa Award – Best Actress (Public)
- 2005 FICEB Ninfa Award – Best Actress (Public)
- 2012 AVN Hall of Fame inductee
- Decision of WIPO's Administrative Panel, Retrieved 2009-01-30
- "Silvia Saint Wins Back Domain Name", by Steve Javors, 3 August 2006, Retrieved 2007-12-13
- "Sylvia Saint - Pet of the Month October 1998" Archived 2007-10-11 at the Wayback Machine, Penthouse, Retrieved 2007-08-03
- Silvia Saint at the Internet Adult Film Database
- "Sylvia Saint". Retrieved 4 May 2014.
- "My Bio". Official web site. Archived from the original on 2010-05-02. Retrieved 2007-08-03.
- "Silvia Saint". halloffameporn.com. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "Porn Star Interviews with Ask Alexis". Archived from the original on 2006-04-10.
- Weasels, P; Bounce, M. "Silvia Saint Biography". Retrieved 2008-06-19.
- "Zero Gravity Sex Film Up for Award". space.com. 2000-05-16. Archived from the original on 2000-06-20.
- "Hollander, Bauer Close Turin Sex Fair with Big Bang". AVN. Retrieved 2009-06-04.
- Silvia Saint Biography Silvia Saint Official Site (in Spanish)
- "Best Tease Performance". Retrieved 4 May 2014.
- "Hot d'Or 2000 Winners". Archived from the original on 2007-08-27.
- "FICEB 2000 Awards". Web.archive.org. 2007-06-09. Archived from the original on June 9, 2007. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- "2004 Award winners & nominees". Archived from the original on 11 October 2004. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- 2012 AVN Award nominees (archived at Wayback Machine, 2 January 2012)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Silvia Saint.|