|Born||1972 (age 46–47)|
Silvina Moschini (born 1972) is an Argentine entrepreneur. As a businesswoman, she is the founder of Yandiki, SheWorks and Intuic and the president of KMGi Group. As an analyst of Internet trends, she appears on networks including CNN en Español and Nuestra Tele Noticias 24 Horas. She is a columnist for both La Vanguardia and Infobae.
Early life and education
Moschini was born in Azul, Argentina. She holds a BA in Public Relations Universidad Argentina de la Empresa (Buenos Aires, Argentina), a degree in Marketing from New York University, and a Masters in Public Relations from the University of Houston, Texas. She had further studies were in Management and Social Networking Web Communications at the Libera Università di Lingue e Comunicazione and at the Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, both in Milan, Italy.
Moschini found that Argentina had a lot of bureaucracy when it came to entrepreneurship and moved to the United States as a young adult. Moschini then obtained a position to lead the Latin American Public Relations department of Compaq, which was later acquired by Hewlett-Packard. She held positions at Patagon.com and Grupo Santander Central Hispano before becoming vice president of corporate communications for Visa International. She left to found her own company in 2003, a public relations firm focusing on brand visibility called Intuic. Her clientele included companies like Microsoft, Google, Energizer, the New York Post, and Siemens, among others. Moschini is now the founder and CEO of Intuic, and also president of KMGi Group, president of WikiExperts.us, and president of TransparentBusiness.
Analyst and contributor
She has appeared on CNN en Español and Nuestra Tele Noticias 24 Horas (NTN24) as an expert in online trends, including Pinterest, Facebook, and Wikipedia. She has been consulted about issues such as "Cyber Monday" in the U.S., using Blackberry during the London riots of August 2011, growth of the social network Twitter, and the social impact that meant the death of Steve Jobs. She has appeared on the programs Dinero, Clix, and Directo USA where she hosts the weekly segment Directo a la Tecnologia.
She is also a columnist for the Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia, where she writes about marketing and publicity on the Internet, as well as for Voxxi, and El Universal. Moschini has stated that the Wikimedia Foundation should sell advertising on Wikipedia, saying "They should think of advertising not as intrusion but as a way of funding not only servers but also improved academic content."
- Sonnenberg, Danielle (July 19, 2007). "Foreign Entrepreneurs Finding the American Dream". TheStreet.com. Retrieved July 2, 2012.
- Mann, Joseph (October 30, 2003). "VISITING LATINS CALL THIS OFFICE HOME MISOFICINAS' EXPERTISE GIVES FIRMS SUPPORT THEY NEED TO GET STARTED IN U.S." South Florida Sun-Sentinel. p. 1D.
- Totah, José (August 31, 2004). "El negocio de hacer rentable Internet" [The business of making the Internet profitable] (in Spanish). El Cronista.
- Vidal, Alicia (December 21, 2010). "Community Management: cómo manejar las redes sociales online y no colapsar en el intento" [Community Management: managing social networks online and not failing in the attempt] (in Spanish). iProfesional.com. Retrieved July 1, 2012.
- Reina, Laura (May 30, 2004). "Líderes reales para manejar equipos de trabajo virtuales" [Real leaders to manage virtual teams]. La Nación (in Spanish).
- Arébalos, Alberto (2010). "Las nuevas relaciones con los medios: En un mundo de comunicaciones directas, ¿es necesario hacer media relations?" [The new media relations: In a world of direct communication, are media relations necessary?]. Cuadernos del Centro de Estudios en Diseño y Comunicación (Journal of the Center for Studies in Design and Communication) (in Spanish) (33): 87–100. ISSN 1853-3523.
- "La delgada línea entre las marcas y las redes sociales" [The fine line between brands and social networks] (in Spanish). Argentina: Canal AR. May 3, 2011.
- "Mujeres en la tecnología" [Women and technology]. PC World En Español (in Spanish). March 8, 2012. (reprinted at intuic.com)
- "Cuando los cerebros entran en acción" [When brains go into action] (in Spanish). Fortuna, Argentina. September 27, 2004. Retrieved July 2, 2012. (reprinted on issuu.com)
- "Silvina Moschini | CEO & Founder, Intuic | The Social Media Agency". intuic.com About Us page. Retrieved July 2, 2012.
- Enrique Garabetyan (August 10, 2012). "Total Control - Silvina Moschini and her virtual platform for remote work management". Forbes. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
- Barbosa Valeria Karina. Teletrabajo, Liderar y Trabajar en Equipos a distancia. Editorial Dunken. p. 43.
- "KMGi.com". KMGI.com About page. Retrieved July 2, 2012.
- Salvatierra, Blanca (May 23, 2011). "Los expertos de pago reivindican un hueco en Wikipedia" [Payment Experts claim a place in Wikipedia]. Público (Spain) (in Spanish). Archived from the original on May 24, 2011.
- Moschini, Silvina (January 2011). "10 años de Wikipedia" [10 years of Wikipedia]. CNN en Español USA Directo (Interview) (in Spanish). Interviewed by Juan Carlos López.
- Moschini, Silvina (2012). "El Trabajo Virtual" [Virtual Work]. Canal 5 Noticias Tech News (Interview) (in Spanish).
- Moschini, Silvina (May 16, 2012). "Nueva Herramienta Laboral" [New Work Tool]. CNN en Español NotiMujer (Interview) (in Spanish). Interviewed by Soler, Mercedes.
- Peréz, Hernán (December 2, 2011). "La estupenda argentina Silvina Moschini - Los consejos de la diva de Internet para la compra segura" [The great Argentina Silvina Moschini - tips from The Diva for safe shopping online] (in Spanish). Las Últimas Noticias, Chile. p. 18. Retrieved July 2, 2012. (reprinted on intuic.com)
- Moschini, Silvina (October 6, 2011). "Reaccion a la muerte de Jobs" [Reactions to the death of (Steve) Jobs]. CNN en Español USA Directo (Interview) (in Spanish). Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- "Cyber Monday. Entrevista" CNN en español
- "Social Media y los disturbios en Reino Unido" NTN 24 Fecha: Agosto de 2011
- "Evolución de Twitter" NTN 24(entrevista)
- "El adiós a Steve Jobs" CNN en español Octubre de 2011
- "Los consejos de la diva de Internet para la compra segura" Diario Las Últimas Noticias (Chile) - Fecha: 05/07/2012
- Silvina Moschini. "Resultados de la búsqueda - 51" [Search results - 51] (in Spanish). La Vanguardia. Retrieved July 1, 2012.
- "SILVINA MOSCHINI". Voxxi. Retrieved May 14, 2013.
- "Formas para ganar dinero con las apps" Diario El Universal (México) - Fecha: 20/07/2012
- Salatino, Verónica (February 14, 2012). "Historias de amor más allá de todo" [Stories of love beyond all] (in Spanish). La Nación.