|Born||1972 (age 46–47)|
Silvina Moschini (born 1972) is an Argentine entrepreneur. As a businesswoman, she is the founder of Yandiki, SheWorks!, and Intuic and the president of KMGi Group. As an analyst of Internet trends, she appears on networks including CNN en Español and Nuestra Tele Noticias 24 Horas.
Early life and education
Moschini was born in Azul, Argentina. She holds a BA in Public Relations Universidad Argentina de la Empresa (Buenos Aires, Argentina), a degree in Marketing from New York University, and a Masters in Public Relations from the University of Houston, Texas. She had further studies were in Management and Social Networking Web Communications at the Libera Università di Lingue e Comunicazione and at the Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, both in Milan, Italy.
Moschini then obtained a position to lead the Latin American Public Relations department of Compaq, which was later acquired by Hewlett-Packard. She held positions at Patagon.com and Grupo Santander Central Hispano before becoming vice president of corporate communications for Visa International. She left to found her own company in 2003, a public relations firm focusing on brand visibility called Intuic. Her clientele included companies like Microsoft, Google, Energizer, the New York Post, and Siemens, among others. Moschini is the CEO of Intuic.
In 2014 Moschini founded the employment platform Yandiki, which provides a pool of workers in various fields for companies to select for freelance work. Early clients for the company included the International Development Bank, Sony, and Cable & Wireless. The initial target of the platform was millennial workers seeking to work online, and in 2015 it became a partner of the Facebook Start platform, adding other employers to the platform including Twitter and Google. The Yandiki platform includes filtering features for things like skills, cost, and past work ratings, in addition to functions for online tests that are customizable for different skills and video interviews. That year Moschini joined Endeavor.org through Endeavor Miami.
In 2017 Moschini founded SheWorks!, a platform for connecting women to employers online in order to provide flexible job opportunities for women, including those on the fringes of the job market or those looking to re-enter the workforce. It utilizes the cloud in order to provide remote work. The platform is free for women and includes educational tools for entrepreneurs as well as digital skills improvement. Originally serving mostly Eastern Europe and Latin America with fewer users in other parts of the world, as of 2019 there were twenty thousand women registered for SheWorks! living in 65 different countries. In 2018 Moschini was invited to be a part of the W20 Summit in Argentina for her work with the platform. She has also founded local versions of the site, including EllasTrabajan! Argentina. In 2019 she was named to City & States's Women of New York Business list.
She has appeared on CNN en Español and Nuestra Tele Noticias 24 Horas (NTN24) as an expert in online trends, including Pinterest, Facebook, and Wikipedia. She has been consulted about issues such as "Cyber Monday" in the U.S., using Blackberry during the London riots of August 2011, growth of the social network Twitter, and the social impact that meant the death of Steve Jobs. She has appeared on the programs Dinero, Clix, and Directo USA where she hosts the weekly segment Directo a la Tecnologia.
She is also a columnist for the Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia, where she writes about marketing and publicity on the Internet, as well as for Voxxi, El Universal, and Thrive Global. Moschini has stated that the Wikimedia Foundation should sell advertising on Wikipedia, saying "They should think of advertising not as intrusion but as a way of funding not only servers but also improved academic content."
- Sonnenberg, Danielle (July 19, 2007). "Foreign Entrepreneurs Finding the American Dream". TheStreet.com. Retrieved July 2, 2012.
- Mann, Joseph (October 30, 2003). "VISITING LATINS CALL THIS OFFICE HOME MISOFICINAS' EXPERTISE GIVES FIRMS SUPPORT THEY NEED TO GET STARTED IN U.S." South Florida Sun-Sentinel. p. 1D.
- Totah, José (August 31, 2004). "El negocio de hacer rentable Internet" [The business of making the Internet profitable] (in Spanish). El Cronista.
- Vidal, Alicia (December 21, 2010). "Community Management: cómo manejar las redes sociales online y no colapsar en el intento" [Community Management: managing social networks online and not failing in the attempt] (in Spanish). iProfesional.com. Retrieved July 1, 2012.
- Reina, Laura (May 30, 2004). "Líderes reales para manejar equipos de trabajo virtuales" [Real leaders to manage virtual teams]. La Nación (in Spanish).
- Arébalos, Alberto (2010). "Las nuevas relaciones con los medios: En un mundo de comunicaciones directas, ¿es necesario hacer media relations?" [The new media relations: In a world of direct communication, are media relations necessary?]. Cuadernos del Centro de Estudios en Diseño y Comunicación (Journal of the Center for Studies in Design and Communication) (in Spanish) (33): 87–100. ISSN 1853-3523.
- "La delgada línea entre las marcas y las redes sociales" [The fine line between brands and social networks] (in Spanish). Argentina: Canal AR. May 3, 2011.
- "Mujeres en la tecnología" [Women and technology]. PC World En Español (in Spanish). March 8, 2012. (reprinted at intuic.com)
- "Cuando los cerebros entran en acción" [When brains go into action] (in Spanish). Fortuna, Argentina. September 27, 2004. Retrieved July 2, 2012. (reprinted on issuu.com)
- "Silvina Moschini | CEO & Founder, Intuic | The Social Media Agency". intuic.com About Us page. Retrieved July 2, 2012.
- Enrique Garabetyan (August 10, 2012). "Total Control - Silvina Moschini and her virtual platform for remote work management". Forbes. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
- Barbosa Valeria Karina. Teletrabajo, Liderar y Trabajar en Equipos a distancia. Editorial Dunken. p. 43.
- "KMGi.com". KMGI.com About page. Retrieved July 2, 2012.
- Salvatierra, Blanca (May 23, 2011). "Los expertos de pago reivindican un hueco en Wikipedia" [Payment Experts claim a place in Wikipedia]. Público (Spain) (in Spanish). Archived from the original on May 24, 2011.
- Moschini, Silvina (January 2011). "10 años de Wikipedia" [10 years of Wikipedia]. CNN en Español USA Directo (Interview) (in Spanish). Interviewed by Juan Carlos López.
- Moschini, Silvina (2012). "El Trabajo Virtual" [Virtual Work]. Canal 5 Noticias Tech News (Interview) (in Spanish).
- Moschini, Silvina (May 16, 2012). "Nueva Herramienta Laboral" [New Work Tool]. CNN en Español NotiMujer (Interview) (in Spanish). Interviewed by Soler, Mercedes.
- Nancy Dahlberg. "Startup spotlight: Yandiki connects creative talent around the world". Miami Herald.
- "Transparent Business y Yandiki conectan a las empresas con millennials". El Financiero.
- Nancy Dahlberg (October 7, 2015). "Endeavor taps two Miami tech companies to join global network". Miami Herald.
- "The 2019 Women of New York Business: Five impactful businesswomen in New York". City & State. March 22, 2019.
- Sara Montero (May 1, 2017). "La plataforma de trabajo donde ser mujer sí tiene ventajas". El Mundo.
- "Así es Sheworks, la plataforma para que mujeres busquen trabajo remoto". El Tiempo. July 17, 2017.
- "Nueva herramienta para emprendedoras: plataforma ofrecerá capacitación gratuita en habilidades digitales". Gestion.
- Ángela Gómez (October 28, 2018). "Digital platforms, a resource to combat the wage gap". France 24.
- Eugenia Iglesias. "Este artículo fue hecho gracias al esfuerzo de trabajo de un periodista profesional. Reconocelos compartiendo esta nota mediante este". Cronista.
- Sabrina Díaz Virzi. "Empoderadas: Desde Silicon Valley, una argentina quiere sumar a más mujeres al trabajo". Clarin.
- Peréz, Hernán (December 2, 2011). "La estupenda argentina Silvina Moschini - Los consejos de la diva de Internet para la compra segura" [The great Argentina Silvina Moschini - tips from The Diva for safe shopping online] (in Spanish). Las Últimas Noticias, Chile. p. 18. Retrieved July 2, 2012. (reprinted on intuic.com)
- Moschini, Silvina (October 6, 2011). "Reaccion a la muerte de Jobs" [Reactions to the death of (Steve) Jobs]. CNN en Español USA Directo (Interview) (in Spanish). Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- "Cyber Monday. Entrevista" CNN en español
- "Social Media y los disturbios en Reino Unido" NTN 24 Fecha: Agosto de 2011
- "Evolución de Twitter" NTN 24(entrevista)
- "El adiós a Steve Jobs" CNN en español Octubre de 2011
- "Los consejos de la diva de Internet para la compra segura" Diario Las Últimas Noticias (Chile) - Fecha: 05/07/2012
- Silvina Moschini. "Resultados de la búsqueda - 51" [Search results - 51]. La Vanguardia (in Spanish). Retrieved July 1, 2012.
- "SILVINA MOSCHINI". Voxxi. Retrieved May 14, 2013.
- "Formas para ganar dinero con las apps" Diario El Universal (México) - Fecha: 20/07/2012
- Antonio Hernandez. "GINGroup: alianzas impulsaran empleo". El Universal.
- "Facebook F8: resumen del primer día de esta reunión". NTN24 America.
- Nancy Dahlberg (March 10, 2019). "HOW INCLUSIVE ARE WE? CHALLENGE IS TO 'LOOK DEEPER' AND 500 STARTUPS SUMMIT-GOERS DID JUST THAT". Refresh Miami.
- Salatino, Verónica (February 14, 2012). "Historias de amor más allá de todo" [Stories of love beyond all]. La Nación (in Spanish).