From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Simcoe may refer to:
- Simcoe, Ontario, a town in southwestern Ontario, near Lake Erie, Canada
- Simcoe County, a county in central Ontario, Canada
- Lake Simcoe, a lake in southern Ontario, Canada
- Simcoe North, a federal and provincial electoral district in Ontario, Canada
- Former federal electoral districts in the province of Ontario, Canada:
People with the surname
- John Graves Simcoe (1752–1806), British army officer, the first lieutenant governor of Upper Canada
- Elizabeth Simcoe (1762–1850), British artist and diarist, wife of John Graves Simcoe
- Anthony Simcoe (born 1969), Australian actor
- Governor Simcoe Secondary School, a high school in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
- SIMCOS, a computer language and a development environment for computer simulation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simcoe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.