From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to navigation Jump to search
For the moth genus, see Simena (moth).
- Stephanus of Byzantium. Ethnica. s.v.
- Pliny. Naturalis Historia. 5.27.
- Stadiasmus Maris Magni §§ 239, 240.
- Richard Talbert, ed. (2000). Barrington Atlas of the Greek and Roman World. Princeton University Press. p. 65, and directory notes accompanying.
- Lund University. Digital Atlas of the Roman Empire.
|This article about a location in ancient Lycia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This geographical article about a location in Antalya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Simena&oldid=969442091"