Jump to navigation Jump to search
Simian may also refer to:
- Simian (band), an English electronic group
- Simian (Broadcast Automation) Broadcast Automation Software by Broadcast Software Automation International
- Simian Mountain, Jiangjin, Chongqing
- Simian Records, a record company founded by Elijah Wood
- Simian (software), open-source Mac OS X software deployment solution based on App Engine and the Munki open-source project.
- Simians (Chinese poetry), monkeys, gibbons, and other primates in Chinese poetry.
Șimian may refer to several places in Romania:
- Șimian, Bihor, a commune in Bihor County
- Șimian, Mehedinți, a commune in Mehedinţi County
- Șimian (island), an island on the Danube
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.