Simmons-Boardman Publishing is an American publisher, specializing in industry publications. It is headquartered in New York City, New York, and has offices in Chicago, Omaha, and Falmouth, Cornwall, UK. The company was created from a merger of The Railroad Gazette and Railway Age in 1908; the company's name was derived from Gazette's vice president, E. A. Simmons, and editor, William H. Boardman.
- Bar Business Magazine
- International Railway Journal
- Marine Log
- Railway Age
- Railway Track & Structures
- Sign Builder Illustrated Magazine
Mergers and acquisitions
- "About Us". Simmons-Boardman Publishing. Retrieved January 18, 2018.
- "Simmons-Boardman Publishing acquires Davison Publishing". AdAge. June 13, 2006. Retrieved January 18, 2018.