Simon Breitfuss Kammerlander
|— Alpine skier —|
|Disciplines||Slalom, Giant slalom|
|Born||29 November 1992|
|World Cup debut|
|Seasons||2nd – (2016/17–)|
Simon Breitfuss Kammerlander (born 29 November 1992) is a Bolivian-Austrian alpine ski racer. Breitfuss Kammerlander specializes in the technical events of slalom and giant slalom. Breitfuss Kammerlander made his World Cup debut on 23 October 2016.
Breitfuss Kammerlander made his World Cup debut at the Sölden Giant slalom on 23 October 2016, he failed to qualify for the second run finishing in 78th place. He competed for Bolivia at the 2017 Alpine World Ski Championships. He finished 46th in the Super-G and failed to finish the first run of the Giant slalom and Slalom. He will compete for Bolivia at the 2018 Winter Olympics. Kammerlander was the country's flag bearer during the opening ceremony.
World Championship results
- "Official Results Run 1 - Men's Giant Slalom, Sölden (AUT)" (PDF). 23 October 2016. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- "Official Results Single Run - Men's Super-G, St. Moritz (SUI)" (PDF). 8 February 2017. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- "Official Results Run 1 - Men's Giant Slalom, St. Moritz (SUI)" (PDF). 17 February 2017. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- "Official Results Run 1 - Men's Slalom, St. Moritz (SUI)" (PDF). 19 February 2017. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- Fehr, Reto (8 February 2017). "In diesem Lada fing alles an: Warum ein Österreicher an der Ski-WM für Bolivien startet" [In this everything began: Why an Austrian starts at the Ski World Championships for Bolivia]. www.watson.ch/ (in German). Retrieved 22 October 2017.
- Geiler, Christoph (6 February 2017). "Kammerlanders abenteuerliche Ski-Karriere" [Kammerlander's adventurous skiing career]. www.kurier.at/ (in German). Retrieved 22 October 2017.
- Bossi, Daniel (6 January 2017). "Österreicher, Bolivianer, Einzelkämpfer" [Austrians, Bolivians, individual combatants]. www.srf.ch/ (in German). Retrieved 22 October 2017.
- Hernandez, Estefania (28 December 2017). "Latin American Athletes Press on for a 1st Medal at the Winter Olympics". www.nbcsandiego.com/. NBC San Diego. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- Homewood, Brian (12 January 2018). Osmond, Ed, ed. "Bolivia's Alpine skier overcomes mountains of a different kind". Reuters. London, United Kingdom. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- "Bolivia asistirá a Juegos Olímpicos de Invierno" [Bolivia will attend the Winter Olympic Games]. www.elpaisonline.com/ (in Spanish). Boquerón Multimedia. 18 January 2018. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
|This biographical article relating to alpine skiing in Bolivia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|