Simon Dalby is an Irish born academic and CIGI Chair in the Political Economy of Climate Change at the Balsillie School of International Affairs. Dalby is a leading figure[peacock term] in the disciplines of environmental security and critical geopolitics.
- Security and Environmental Change (Polity, 2009).
- Environmental Security, University of Minnesota Press, 2002) ISBN 978-0-8166-4025-6
- Rethinking Geopolitics, co-edited with Gearoid O Tuathail (Routledge, 1998)
- The Geopolitics Reader, co-edited with Gearoid O Tuathail and Paul Routlege (Routledge, 1998, 2nd ed., 2006)
- "Simon Dalby". Carnegie Council. Retrieved 7 October 2013.