From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Simon Dalby is an Irish born academic and CIGI Chair in the Political Economy of Climate Change at the Balsillie School of International Affairs. Dalby works in the disciplines of environmental security and critical geopolitics.
- Security and Environmental Change (Polity, 2009).
- Environmental Security, University of Minnesota Press, 2002) ISBN 978-0-8166-4025-6
- Rethinking Geopolitics, co-edited with Gearoid O Tuathail (Routledge, 1998)
- The Geopolitics Reader, co-edited with Gearoid O Tuathail and Paul Routlege (Routledge, 1998, 2nd ed., 2006)
- Journal articles
- Dalby, Simon (September 1993). "The ‘Kiwi disease’: geopolitical discourse in Aotearoa/New Zealand and the South Pacific". Political Geography. Elsevier. 12 (5): 437–456. doi:10.1016/0962-6298(93)90012-V.
- Dalby, Simon (July–September 1996). "Writing critical geopolitics: Campbell, Ó Tuathail, Reynolds and dissident skepticism". Political Geography, special issue: Critical Geopolitics. Elsevier. 15 (6–7): 655–660. doi:10.1016/0962-6298(96)00035-2.