Simon Dalby is an Irish born academic and CIGI Chair in the Political Economy of Climate Change at the Balsillie School of International Affairs. Dalby is a leading figure[peacock term] in the disciplines of environmental security and critical geopolitics.
- Security and Environmental Change (Polity, 2009).
- Environmental Security, University of Minnesota Press, 2002) ISBN 978-0-8166-4025-6
- Rethinking Geopolitics, co-edited with Gearoid O Tuathail (Routledge, 1998)
- The Geopolitics Reader, co-edited with Gearoid O Tuathail and Paul Routlege (Routledge, 1998, 2nd ed., 2006)
- Journal articles
- Dalby, Simon (September 1993). "The 'Kiwi disease': geopolitical discourse in Aotearoa/New Zealand and the South Pacific". Political Geography. Elsevier. 12 (5): 437–456. doi:10.1016/0962-6298(93)90012-V.
- Dalby, Simon (July–September 1996). "Writing critical geopolitics: Campbell, Ó Tuathail, Reynolds and dissident skepticism". Political Geography, special issue: Critical Geopolitics. Elsevier. 15 (6–7): 655–660. doi:10.1016/0962-6298(96)00035-2.
- "Simon Dalby". Carnegie Council. Retrieved 7 October 2013.