He is also the main organiser of The Imagined Village, a collaborative work from many roots artists. Emmerson also plays on this album.
Earlier in his career, under the pseudonym Simon Booth, he was a member of the bands Working Week and Weekend, played guitar on Everything but the Girl's debut album Eden and produced records for Baaba Maal and Manu Dibango.
Afro Celt Sound System
- Firin' in Fouta - Baaba Maal (1994)
- Witness - Show of Hands (2006)
- The Imagined Village - Various (Real World Records 2007)
- Simon Emmerson discography at Discogs
- The Imagined Village website
- Real World Records website
- ECC Records
- Mix for Folk Radio UK by Simon Emmerson (The Imagined Village)
|This article about a British musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|