Simon Gaunt is a professor of French literature at King's College London. He is also president of the Society for French Studies.
Gaunt did his graduate studies at the University of Warwick and then taught at the University of Cambridge before moving to King's College in 1998.
- Martyrs to Love: Love and Death in Medieval French and Occitan Courtly Literature (Oxford: OUP, 2006)
- Gender and Genre in Medieval French Literature (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1995; pbk 2005)
- Retelling the Tale: an Introduction to Medieval French Literature (London: Duckworth, 2001)
- (with Ruth Harvey and Linda Paterson) Marcabru: a Critical Edition (Cambridge: D.S. Brewer, 2000)
- (with Sarah Kay) The Troubadours: an Introduction (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1999)
- Troubadours and Irony (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1989)
Notes and references