|Full name||Simon Clive Barbon Greatwich|
|Date of birth||30 September 1988|
|Place of birth||Brighton, England|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Centre midfielder|
|1998–xxxx||Brighton & Hove Albion|
|2006–2007||Burgess Hill Town||?||(?)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:00, 30 May 2013 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 07:46, 25 November 2014 (UTC)
Early and personal life
Born in Brighton on 30 September 1988, Greatwich is the younger brother of fellow players Christopher Greatwich and Phil Greatwich, and was born to an English father and a Filipina mother who is originally from Davao.
After playing youth football with Brighton & Hove Albion, Greatwich spent his early senior career in English non-league football with Burgess Hill Town and Ringmer, before moving to the United States in 2009 to play college soccer with the Hartwick Hawks.
He make his debut for the Sparks on May 18, 2012 against Geylang United FC for the 2012 Singapore Cup. His club was renamed as F.C. Meralco Manila when it joined the inaugural season of the Philippines Football League in 2017 which is the last time the club played in a league before its dissolution in January 2018.
- Scores and results list the Philippines' goal tally first.
|1.||31 October 2014||Grand Hamad Stadium, Doha||Nepal||Friendly|||
- Stef Cabal & Sasha Uy (29 January 2011). "Catching up with the Azkals". Inquirer.net. Philippine Daily Inquirer. Archived from the original on 1 February 2011. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
- Mav C. Gonzales (1 February 2011). "Know your Azkals: Not just another Greatwich". GMAnews.tv. Global Media Arts Network. Retrieved 2 February 2011.
- "Five players with national team experience headline 2009 men's soccer recruiting class". Hartwick.edu. Hartwick College. 29 April 2009. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
- "Gier, Beloya, Greatwich lead new UFL faces". InterAKTV. Associated Broadcasting Company (TV5). 2012-01-12. Archived from the original on 2012-01-15. Retrieved 2012-01-12.
- Valiant Loyola win in Singapore Cup debut Archived 2012-07-29 at Archive.is Gabriel Tan, ESPNStar.com. May 19, 2012
- Go, Beatrice (8 January 2018). "PH football club Meralco Manila ceases operations". Rappler. Retrieved 8 January 2018.
- "Azkals stretch winning streak against Nepal in Doha". GMA Network. 1 November 2014. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- Stallion wins UFL Cup in upset over Global Archived 2012-12-19 at the Wayback Machine. Karl Decena, InterAKTV. December 17, 2012
- Simon Greatwich at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Philippines association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|