|Full name||Simon Kerrod|
|Date of birth||25 August 1992|
|Height||182 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||121 kg (19 st 1 lb; 267 lb)|
|School||Pretoria Boys High|
|Rugby union career|
He also represented College Rovers in the 2013 SARU Community Cup tournament.
He joined the Eastern Province Kings for 2014. He was selected on the bench for the Eastern Province Kings side to face Wales during a tour match during a 2014 incoming tour. He came on as a substitute for the injured Charl du Plessis shortly before half time as the Kings suffered a 12–34 defeat. However, Kerrod got his first points in a Kings shirt as he scored a try with a minute to go in the match. He also scored a try in his first match for them in the 2015 Vodacom Cup, helping the side to a 27–17 victory over Eastern Cape rivals the Border Bulldogs in East London.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Sharks XV 46-31 ICBC Pampas XV". South African Rugby Union. 26 April 2013. Retrieved 6 December 2016.
- "South African Barbarians name squad for City clash". Saracens. 7 May 2013. Retrieved 9 May 2013.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Eastern Province Kings 12-34 Wales". South African Rugby Union. 10 June 2014. Retrieved 6 December 2016.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Border Bulldogs 17-27 EP Kings". South African Rugby Union. 27 March 2015. Retrieved 6 December 2016.
- "New prop joins Jersey RFC squad" (Press release). Jersey RFC. 12 January 2016. Retrieved 12 January 2016.
- "Worcester Warriors sign Jersey Reds prop Simon Kerrod from next season". BBC Sport. 21 February 2017. Retrieved 24 February 2017.