Simon Kurt Unsworth
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Simon Kurt Unsworth (born 1972) is a British writer of supernatural fiction. Unsworth was born in Manchester, England. He grew up in Chorlton-cum-Hardy. He was educated at Manchester Grammar School and the University of Dundee where he received a Master of Arts degree in Psychology (Hons).
Unsworth's most recent novel is The Devil's Detective, a horror novel set in Hell. James Lovegrove, in a review for the Financial Times, called the novel "an entertaining Dantean spin on the police procedural...The Devil's Detective is damned good".
- At Ease with the Dead: New Tales of the Supernatural and Macabre, (with others) Ash-Tree Press, 2007. ASIN B000VGTJ0K.
- Creature Feature (with Guy N. Smith and William Meikle), Ghostwriter Publications, 2009. ISBN 1-907190-07-4.
- The Devil's Detective : A Novel. New York : Doubleday, 2015. ISBN 9780385539340
- The Devil's Evidence : A Novel. New York : Doubleday, 2016. ISBN 9780385539364
- Lost Places. Ash-Tree Press, 2010.
- Quiet Houses. Dark Continents, 2011.
- "Chorlton Book Festival". Libraries. Manchester City Council. Simon Unsworth. Archived from the original on 12 June 2011. Retrieved 12 June 2011.
- ‘The Devil’s Detective’, by Simon Kurt Unsworth Financial Times, February 20th, 2015. Retrieved 19th October 2015.
- World Fantasy Convention (2010). "Award Winners and Nominees". Retrieved 4 Feb 2011.
|This article about an English writer, poet or playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|