Whilst a student, he won many awards for piano accompaniment including the Gerald Moore Award as well as the accompanist prizes in the Kathleen Ferrier and Royal Overseas League competitions. He is an Associate of the Royal Academy of Music and is professor of piano accompaniment at the Royal College of Music, London. He is the official accompanist for the Cardiff BBC Cardiff Singer of the World Song Prize.
- The songs of Ronald Corp (with Mark Stone - baritone), Stone Records (2010)
- Phantasy of Spring (with Carolin Widmann - violin), ECM
- Warlock Songs (with Andrew Kennedy - tenor), Landor Records
- Debussy Early Songs (with Gillian Keith - soprano), Deux-Elles
- Garland for Presteigne (with Gillian Keith - soprano), Metronome
- Light and Water the music of Rhian Samuel (with Lucy Crowe - soprano and Gemma Rosefield - cello), Deux-Elles
- Morgen (with Maria Radner - contralto), Rosenblatt Recitals
- "BBC Cardiff Singer of the World: Simon Lepper". BBC. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
|This article on a British classical pianist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|