|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2017)|
Simon Slade (born 1982) is an internet entrepreneur from Christchurch, New Zealand. He is the founder and current CEO of the online product-sourcing directory SaleHoo, the affiliate marketing training portal Affilorama, and their parent company Doubledot Media Limited.
In 2003, Slade graduated from Griffith University with a Bachelor of Business Management and a bachelor’s in marketing.
In 2001, Slade began his sales and technology career as a sales representative at Sellagence Limited. He and co-founder Mark Ling each contributed $500 to launch SaleHoo in 2005, which reached 10,000 members eight months after its creation.
In 2006, Slade and Ling launched Affilorama, an affiliate marketing training portal with 230,000 members and over 100 free video lessons. That same year, Slade and Ling also launched Doubledot Media, the parent company of SaleHoo and Affilorama.
- "Is Your Social Media Profile Screwing Up Your Job Search?". forbes. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Money On The Margin". intoday.in. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Simon Slade". startupnation.com. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "9 Signs It's Time to Update Your Website (and How to Fix It)". cio.com. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "What Is Business Process Automation (And How Can It Help Your Business)?". businessnewsdaily.com. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Keeping staff happy good for business". stuff.co.nz. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Simon Slade-Who You Know or What You Know in Sales?". priceofbusiness.com. Retrieved 15 December 2014.